BMW M5 with M xDrive:
Fuel consumption in l/100 km (combined): 10.5
CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 241
Consumption data is determined in accordance to the ECE driving cycle, depending on the wheel and tyre sizes selected. The models illustrated include optional equipment.
TOP PERFORMANCE TO THE POWER OF 5.S:
|01||Output 441 kW (600 hp)|
|02||Maximum torque 750 Nm|
|03||From 0 to 100 km/h in 3.4 s|
|04||Lightweight Carbon roof with 21kg weight reduction|
|05||Outstanding driving dynamics thanks to M xDrive|
ACCELERATES FROM EVERY PERSPECTIVE.
The new BMW M5 is the uncompromising combination of elegant business saloon and systematically power-oriented supreme performance: large air inlets in the athletic front supply the M V8 high-performance engine with cooling air. The look created by the lines of the distinctive aluminium bonnet with two M specific swage lines is repeated in the contours of the roof made of very lightweight and tough carbon-fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP). The discreet M rear spoiler supports the sporty and powerful appearance and is an important element of the overall aerodynamic concept. Form follows performance – consistently in every detail.
BMW INDIVIDUAL COLLECTION.
Fascinating design meets exclusivity and highest craftsmanship. Get inspired by the versatile BMW Individual equipment options and let your BMW M5 be the expression of your personality.
“The all-new BMW M5 with M xDrive drives like a rear-wheel powered car – with enhanced traction.”
Frank van Meel, BMW M GmbH, Chairman of the Management Board.
How do you translate the tremendous power of the all-new BMW M5 directly and precisely into maximum driving dynamics? With innovative technologies, inspired by motor racing.
This is how breathtakingly fast the BMW M5 sprints from 0 to 200 km/h. In combination with the outstanding power of the M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder engine, the superior traction of the all-wheel drive M xDrive produces acceleration values that had hitherto been reserved for super sports cars. For the sake of completeness, perhaps we should mention that the all-new BMW M5 accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.4 seconds.
M sports exhaust system.
The M sports exhaust system delivers a dynamic sound that can be modified via the integrated exhaust valve mechanism. The SPORT and SPORT+ programmes, which can be selected via the Driving dynamics buttons, are accentuated by an even more intense engine sound, while the comfort-oriented programme prioritises more discreet engine acoustics. In addition, the noise level can be lowered via the new sound control button.
CONNECTIVITY AND DRIVER ASSISTANCE.
The BMW M5 sets new standards in terms of connectivity and driver assistance. Regardless of whether you wish to organise appointments, call up e-mail or set new personal bests on the race track. The innovative operating concept, the multifunctional instrument cluster and the Head-Up Display impress with their supremely intuitive control, digital services and completely new M specific graphics. Enabling you to record all the information relevant to driving in fractions of a second: from the shift, navigation and speed displays via the all-wheel drive mode to the display for your personally selected setup. Numerous intelligent assistance systems are at your side as a co-pilot whenever you wish.
Fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
The figures for fuel consumption and CO2 emissions depend on the wheel and tyre sizes selected. Consumption data is determined in accordance to the ECE driving cycle.
Further information about the official fuel consumption and the official specific CO2 emissions for new passenger automobiles can be found in the 'New Passenger Vehicle Fuel Consumption and CO2 Emission Guidelines', which are available free of charge at all sales outlets, from DAT Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH, Hellmuth-Hirth-Str. 1, 73760 Ostfildern, Germany, and under http://www.dat.de/en/offers/publications/guideline-for-fuel-consumption.html.
- Actual car specifications may vary from the picture shown above.
- Prices are effective from 1 September 2018, based on Manufacturer Recommended Nett Selling Price, and only valid in Peninsular Malaysia.
- Above prices are based on manufacturer recommended retail on-the-road prices, inclusive of 10% Sales and Service Tax.
- Prices and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- Recommended Retail Price is inclusive of BMW 5 Years Unlimited Mileage Warranty + Free Service.
- Recommended Retail Price is inclusive of BMW Tyre Warranty. Valid for 24 months after purchase.
- BMW Credit (M) Sdn Bhd ("BMW Financial Service") reserves its absolute right to terminate, amend or change its financing plans and the information above without prior notice and may decline any loan application at its sole discretion.
- The offer above is not applicable with other promotions, unless stated otherwise.
- BMW Financial Services recommends to you the BMW Comprehensive Motor Insurance with its financial solution plan. BMW Comprehensive Motor Insurance is underwritten by Allianz General Insurance Company (Malaysia) Berhad (735426-V).
- * Figures reflected above all based on a Balloon Financing 80% loan margin and are based on estimated numbers only. For a different loan margin or for further clarification your customised BMW Financial Solution, please refer to our Business Managers at your preferred BMW Authorised Dealer or contact us at 1800 88 3000.