Absolutely unique. Extremely exceptional. The first-ever BMW X2 makes its sporty ambitions quite clear at first sight. Thanks to its bold athleticism, it supplies a dynamic and agile performance that is unrivalled in its class. Coupled with a high-quality interior and many innovative technologies, it is the extroverted protagonist of a new era. Are you ready?
BMW X2 sDrive20i:
Fuel consumption in l/100 km (combined): 5.9*
CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 134
5 STRONG FACTS:
|01||The kidney grille of the all-new BMW X2 can only be found on the legendary BMW 507 Roadster.|
|02||The BMW emblem on the C-pillar pays homage to legendary BMW coupés from the early 1970s.|
|03||Dual tailpipes with a diameter of 90 millimetres emphasise the width of the first-ever BMW X2 in rear view.|
|04||Exterior colours featuring the first-ever Misano Blue and Galvanic Gold.|
|05||An extrovert even on the inside: the Dakota leather in the new Magma Red variant.|
Exterior design details.
The first-ever BMW X2 follows its very own path – and it demonstrates this too. Its extroverted shape in combination with its dynamic contours lend it an extremely sporty coupé character. At the same time, its impressive proportions and unique innovative design ensure an exceptional appearance. Ideal for all who wish to explore new directions.
ALWAYS ONE STEP AHEAD.
Thanks to innovative BMW Connected+ Services of the BMW Connected App in the first-ever BMW X2, you always enjoy an optimum connection between smartphone and vehicle. Regardless of whether you plan appointment and routes and send them to the navigation system, share your current position with others in real time or want your smartphone to display the remaining journey on foot once you reach your destination. Experience an app that simplifies your life – BMW Connected makes it possible.
of maximum torque from the BMW TwinPower Turbo 4-cylinder petrol engine gives the first-ever BMW X2 sDrive20i a direct response, supreme pulling power and thrilling acceleration.
CAN’T BE CHOSEN. CHOOSES YOU.
M Sport package.
The M Sport package adds an even more athletic touch to the already dynamic the first-ever BMW X2. Numerous M specific details in the exterior and interior have been adapted to achieve this. The exterior highlights are the hexagonal front apron, the side skirts in Black high-gloss and the sporty 19” M light alloy wheels Double-spoke 715 M style. Sophisticated accents lend the interior a stylish high-tech ambience.
- M Aerodynamics package including front apron with insert in Dark Shadow metallic, specially designed air inlets and side skirts in the body colour with inserts in Dark Shadow metallic, wheel arch trim and claddings in the body colour and rear apron with diffuser insert in Dark Shadow metallic li> 19'' M light alloy wheels
- Lowered M Sport suspension
- BMW Individual high-gloss Shadow Line
- M logo on the sides
- Exclusive paintwork in Misano Blue metallic; other paintworks available
- M rear spoiler
- M door sill finishers front, M driver footrest
- Sport seats for driver and front passenger in Leather
- M Leather steering wheel
- BMW Individual headliner Anthracite
- Interior trim finishers in Aluminium Hexagon
- Shortened gear lever with M designation
- Exclusive LED optical fibre in the door trims
- Car key with exclusive M logo
CHALLENGING THE DAILY ROUTINE.
There’s very little that can hold back in the first-ever BMW X2. And particularly so when equipped with its numerous accessory options. Whichever routes it takes: it is prepared for everything. Experience its high-quality and practical accessories – so that you too can challenge the daily routine.
Fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
The values of fuel consumptions, CO2 emissions and energy consumptions shown were determined according to the European Regulation (EC) 715/2007 in the current version applicable. The figures refer to a vehicle with basic configuration in Germany and the range shown considers optional equipment and the different size of wheels and tires available on the selected model and may vary during the configuration.
The CO2 efficiency specifications are determined according to Directive 1999/94/EC and the European Regulation in its current version applicable. The values shown are based on the fuel consumption, CO2 values and energy consumptions according to the NEDC cycle for the classification.
For further information about the official fuel consumption and the specific CO2 emission of new passenger cars can be taken out of the „handbook of fuel consumption, the CO2 emission and power consumption of new passenger cars“, which is available at all selling points and at https://www.dat.de/angebote/verlagsprodukte/leitfaden-kraftstoffverbrauch.html.
- Actual car specifications may vary from the picture shown above.
- Prices are effective from 1 September 2018, based on Manufacturer Recommended Nett Selling Price, and only valid in Peninsular Malaysia.
- Above prices are based on manufacturer recommended retail on-the-road prices, inclusive of 10% Sales and Service Tax.
- Prices and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- Recommended Retail Price is inclusive of BMW 5 Years Unlimited Mileage Warranty + Free Service.
- Recommended Retail Price is inclusive of BMW Tyre Warranty. Valid for 24 months after purchase.
- BMW Credit (M) Sdn Bhd ("BMW Financial Service") reserves its absolute right to terminate, amend or change its financing plans and the information above without prior notice and may decline any loan application at its sole discretion.
- The offer above is not applicable with other promotions, unless stated otherwise.
- BMW Financial Services recommends to you the BMW Comprehensive Motor Insurance with its financial solution plan.
- BMW Comprehensive Motor Insurance is underwritten by Allianz General Insurance Company (Malaysia) Berhad (735426-V).
- * Figures reflected above are all based on a Full Circle Programme 80% loan margin, 20,000km mileage per annum and are based on estimated numbers only. For a different loan margin or for further clarification on your customised BMW Financial Solution, please refer to our Business Managers at your preferred BMW Authorised Dealer or contact us at 1800 88 3000.